Provide value, measure everything, keep it simple, edit, edit, edit
This week I’ve got a collection of excepts from interviews I did on the Internet Marketing Adelaide blog in the past. I’ve decided to move my Adelaide internet marketing blogging stuff over to this website so this episode is sort of a celebration of some of the great content that’s over on the (now old) blog.
The topics are;
- Video Marketing where I asked James Whitrow; what are five things business owners can do to leverage online video?
- Social Media Marketing where I asked Tom Williamson; what are your Social Media posting best practices?
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) where I asked Andrew Webber about Quality Scores and Chris Schwarz about the Search vs the Display networks
- Copywriting where I asked Anna Butler and Karen Zaskolny; what are five things business owners can do to improve their web copy?
The excerpts were taken from the following interviews;
- James Whitrow from Get Seen Online – Video Marketing
- Tom Williamson from Twillyon – Social Media Marketing
- Andrew Webber from SEO Maverick – Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Chris Schwarz from The Search Guys – Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Anna Butler from Copybreak – Copywriting
- Karen Zaskolny from Copy with Cream – Copywriting