You can maximise your networking effectiveness by participating in online groups and communities as well as attending offline events. Many of the tips in our networking post still apply or can be slightly tweaked for the online environment. Online networking can be used to make new connections or continue to build the relationships you’ve made in the offline world.
Here’s our list of groups and communities. If you have any to add, add them in the comments at the bottom.
- Adelaide Business Central – Facebook / Linkedin
- Flying Solo Adelaide – Facebook / Forum / Meetup
- Startup Adelaide – Facebook (invite only)
- Adelaide WordPress Meetup – Facebook / Meetup
- Social Media Club Adelaide – Facebook / Linkedin / Google+
- South Australian Small Business – Facebook
- Adelaide Open Networkers – Linkedin
- Freelance Creatives of Adelaide – Facebook
More groups that don’t seem to be very active: