Network with me and your fellow Adelaide small business owners at the following events;
- Flying Solo Meetup – Small business owners, held monthly, 21 people in October 2012
- The Startup Club Adelaide – They haven’t had any events for a while but I think they are starting them again soon? I’ve not been to any events so don’t know much about them but I’ve heard they’re good
- Silicon Beach Adelaide Meetup – Tech based entrepreneurs, geeks and businesses, held monthly, 10-30 people
- Adelaide Word of Mouth – Business owners & professionals, a few events each month, free. Very popular so you have to get in early as registration is required and numbers are capped, usually at 40 or 80
- Adelaide Hills Small Business Networking – Brand new group started in October 2012 by me (Nick). Come and join us for a casual small business networking event soon!
- Advantage Accountants +1 Business Breakfast Club Group – Specifically targeted at enabling business owners to promote their businesses without the expensive advertising or joining fees of other associations
For some tips on getting the most out of networking, check out our post; 6 Adelaide Business Networking Tips.