Productivity raising and time saving tools and software I use regularly in my business and for my clients.
- WordPress (My previous episode on WordPress) – Website CMS (content management system)
- iPhone Voice Recorder
- Skype – for doing interviews (with MP3 Skype Recorder)
- Audacity – free audio editing software
- Amazon S3 – Cheap cloud storage
- Powerpress plugin – podcasting plugin
- WordPress SEO – mentioned above
- Market samurai (paid) – SEO competition mainly
- SEO quake chrome extension – website data in your browser and in search results
- Google keyword tool – keyword research tool
- Google analytics – website statistics
- Google webmaster tools – stats, tools, settings and notifications
- Majestic SEO (paid)
- Evernote – handy not taking software that sincs across multiple devices and has some create features
- Google docs / Google drive
- Skype number
- Gmail app
- Hootsuite (Socald community – keep an eye out for Hootsuite and other events)
Be careful of ‘tool creep.’ Re-evaluate your tools regularly to make sure you’re not using too many that you don’t really need.
What tools do you use?