- Venture Dorm – Venture Dorm is an entrepreneurial education program designed to help people build a business using the Lean Startup Methodology. This program is set to commence in 2013 coming out of Flinders University’s commercialisation company, Flinders Partners. The program will provide much needed entrepreneurial education and training for potential and existing start-up founders, based in Adelaide’s Southern region. The course will be run in collaboration with MEGA.
- Innovyz – Innovyz has a multi-disciplinary approach and are committed to help cultivate and establish a vibrant innovation ecosystem within Australia and South Australia. As the innovyz process starts with the innovation, we seek to build mechanisms which identify, attract and cultivate the best innovations and innovators. With significant strategic support from ANZ, it is with much enthusiasm and anticipation that Innovyz, and our committed sponsors ITEK and The Adelaide City Council, launch the new ANZ Innovyz START program.
- MEGA – MEGA is a program led and managed by industry aimed at creating opportunities for new products and services. A digital entrepreneurship masterclass and business challenge, the workshop program is held weekly on Tuesday evenings at RiAUS over 20 weeks (accompanied by a light working meal). Each team is assigned an experienced business mentor and you will also be supported by a large MEGA support network of industry, education and government. Communication, collaboration and teaching and learning are supported by the use of Web 2.0 technologies. The project culminates with a high profile Pitch Day with industry experts and investors.
- E-challenge – The Entrepreneurs’ Challenge (eChallenge) is a student business planning competition run by the Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre (ECIC) at the University of Adelaide. Participants are expected to engage in a stimulating education process such as: a series of specialised workshops conducted by experts in different fields; the opportunity to work with dedicated business mentors; and connection with members of the business and academic community.
- Startup Weekend – Startup Weekends are 54-hour events where developers, designers, marketers, product managers, and startup enthusiasts come together to share ideas, form teams, build projects, and launch startups. Beginning with open mic pitches on Friday, attendees bring their best ideas and inspire others to join their team. Over Saturday and Sunday teams focus on customer development, validating their ideas, practicing LEAN Startup Methodologies and building a minimal viable product. On Sunday evening teams demo their prototypes and receive valuable feedback from a panel of experts.