5 reasons why starting a podcast can help your business and some tips to get started and make it a success
In this week’s episode I talk a bit about why I think businesses should consider podcasting, or just audio/video content, as a marketing channel.
Five reasons to start a podcast;
- Makes creating content easier if you’re not very good at writing, because you can just talk
- Allows people to consume your content in different ways and is also an opportunity to reach new audiences ie. through iTunes
- Interviews are a good way to leverage someone else’s expertise to create content
- Good way to network with influencers in your industry or related industries
- Good way to pick someone’s brain for half an hour
- More info and links about my podcasting equipment in Episode 24
- The Audacity to Podcast – a great podcast about podcasting
- Fiverr.com – get almost anything done for $5, including podcast intros and outros
Have you created any podcasts or videos for your business?